Contributing Editor, TvNewsLIES.org
The Jigsaw to Armageddon
Yeah, folks, you can bet the ranch: we’re going in. I’ve heard all the arguments from the nay sayers, so let that go. We’re going in.
This is déjà
vu time, for sure, as we look back on the months before Shock and Awe, when so
many of us tried to warn the nation about the coming catastrophe in
And so, we’ll try again. This time, we’ll set out five easy pieces of a doomsday jigsaw puzzle that easily can be assembled if you take the time to do so. As in any such puzzle, the separate parts might be interesting, but not significant in themselves. But once assembled, the full picture emerges, where none could be seen before.
Each piece of
this puzzle contains disturbing evidence that Bushco
intends to unleash a massive, and possibly nuclear
The puzzle we
have pieced together reveals a very frightening picture: It is very plausible
that in a very short time, most assuredly before the next presidential
election, the murderous men in charge of
Five Easy Pieces:
PIECE ONE: The Neocons.
1997 and 2000, the founders of the Project for a New American Century laid out their plans for the overthrow
of Saddam Hussein and the need for
• In a 1996
letter to President Bill Clinton, they wrote: The only acceptable strategy is
one that eliminates the possibility that
• In 2000,
their treatise on Rebuilding
America’s Defenses stated that…
• In a letter to President George W. Bush immediately after 9/11, they wrote:…even if evidence does not link Iraq directly to the attack, any strategy aiming at the eradication of terrorism and its sponsors must include a determined effort to remove Saddam Hussein from power…
• And after the 2000 theft of office, more than a dozen members of PNAC, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and others, assumed high level positions in the Bush administration. To this day, many of the PNAC neocons continue to be largely responsible for formulating American foreign policy.
PIECE TWO: The Warning
• On February 1st, 2007, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee held a hearing on Iraq that attracted little public attention and that received hardly any mainstream media coverage. Testifying before the committee was Zbigniew Brzezinski, the prominent political scientist, geostrategist and statesman who had served as United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter
• A long time
critic of the war in
• The official transcript of Brzezinski’s testimony includes this devastating warning:
PIECE THREE: Getting Ready
• An ominous segment of the PNAC treatise states that….the preferred weapon for punitive raids is the cruise missile, supplemented by stealthy strike aircraft and longer-range Air Force strike aircraft. Carrier aircraft are most useful in sustaining a campaign begun with missiles and stealth strike aircraft, indicating that a surface action group capable of launching several hundred cruise missiles is the most valuable naval presence in the Gulf.
• On February
• On June 13,
2007, news services reported that another carrier had
• And, for
icing on the cake, - on September 10, 2007 the
Do the math.
PIECE FOUR: Nuclear madness
The first of the three documents which made up the post 9/11
• In other
words, this official declaration of US military policy states that the
check: On September 5th, 2007, six nuclear warheads on cruise missiles were
“mistakenly” carried on a flight from
• Johnson writes: What is certain is that the pilots of this plane did not just make a last minute decision to strap on some nukes and take them for a joy ride. We need some tough questions and clear answers. What the hell is going on?
What the hell, for sure. Someone was willing to violate the long standing cold war treaty that prohibited the transporting of armed missiles by air.
PIECE FIVE: The Hype
• We’ve all been there and done that. In 2002 we had the White House Iraq Group writing copy for the complicit corporate media to sell the war to a terrified and vulnerable public It worked then, and may well work again as a new campaign is under way to beat the drums for a new war.
TvNewsLIES.org we thought an attack against
• How about this: The August 23rd, 2007 issue of New Yorker Magazine ran a story saying that Dick Cheney has given orders for a “a campaign for war with Iran in the week after Labor Day.” The campaign purportedly will be coordinated with the American Enterprise Institute, Murdoch’s new acquisitions - FOX and the Wall Street Journal - as well as the PNAC mouthpiece, Weekly Standard, and other media outlets. “It will be heavy sustained assault on the airwaves,” claims the reporter, and is “designed to knock public sentiment into a position from which a war can be maintained.”
information came from Barnett Rubin, a well known and highly respected
Watch for it and see where it goes this time around
Placing the Pieces
Let’s see, now. Is it possible to piece together these five puzzle pieces and end up with a lovely picture of peace and harmony in the world? Sure it is. On the other hand, is it not only possible, but far more probable that the image on the completed puzzle board will actually be one of horrific disaster?
moment, I don’t really care whether or not anyone out there has bought into the
official story of 9/11 or not. I really don’t care if you are convinced that
anyone in power in the
I do care,
however, that someone with decades of experience in government and a first hand
look at the inside machinations of foreign policy has publicly warned us that …a
plausible scenario for a military collision with
I do care that Presidential Directive 51, issued in May of 2007 gives George W. Bush full charge of every existing government agency in the event of any occurrence he personally deems ‘catastrophic.’
I do care that the Five Easy Pieces presented in this article include vital information that is factual and well documented and undisputed, yet are not considered newsworthy by our failed media.
I do care that the pieces appear to fit together easily, and that the image that is emerging scares me to death.
You might want to put the pieces together on your own and see what happens.
tranquility or Armageddon. You decide.
Note: Most sincere kudos to Webster Tarpley whose extraordinary talk at a recent
meeting of 9/11- Ready for Mainstream inspired this article. His
documented and detailed analysis of the danger of an imminent